Who we are
Our trading name is Haywoods Jewellery and you can contact us using the following methods:
Fill out our contact form
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address is: https://www.haywoodsjewellery.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do use analytics on our site to track the number of visitors, where they are located and how they interact with our website, we do not get any personal information from you during your visit to our site. You can use the links provided below to see the privacy policies of the companies we use for our analytics.
When you place an order with us for one of our products, we do need to collect some personal information about you in order to be able to fulfill and dispatch your order. The information we collect includes your name, delivery address, postcode and in some circumstances a contact telephone number.
We do not collect any sensitive information such as credit card, debit card or bank information as all payment relation is handled by our payment partner PayPal.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
All information relating to orders is stored for 10 years to comply with UK tax, vat and legal compliance.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We take your privacy seriously and take a number of measures to protect your data. Our site is secured by 256 bit SSL encryption, including all checkout pages. We have also added extra security layers to our website to make it more secure, we also specially selected our hosting partner who take measures to ensure our hosting environment is secure.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach, we will contact you to inform you of what has happened and advise you to reset your password on your account, providing we have access to our site and your contact information.
Some links on our site are affiliate links to products or services sold by selected partners. When you click on an affiliate link, a cookie will be placed in your browser to track whether or not you purchase from our affiliate partner. We gain no personal data from the cookie, it is purely to track whether or not you make a purchase. These cookies do expire after a period of time, these vary depending upon the affiliate partner.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics